We’re looking for a Project Manager to join Make.
The gist of the role is to turn a sounds-nice-on-paper scope of work into a reliable project plan.
You’ll document all the project requirements, work closely with Director of Operations, User Experience Leads, Development Leads, and other Project Managers to assign roles and responsibilities among team members, keep an eagle eye on all the dates, deliverables and details, and present reports to shareholders regularly.
- Keeping track and owning the design and development process through conducting scrum daily standup, product backlog, sprint planning, sprint review & sprint retrospective meetings.
- Establishing objectives with the client and internal team. Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Maintaining customer relationships in a professional and prompt manner.
- Use project management tools to monitor projects plans and work hours.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion by creating a timeline, making sure that milestones are hit on time.
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management or any related field
- Extensive experience in full software development lifecycle and software methodology using Agile Scrum approach.
- Familiar with User Experience Design
- Experience in delivering digital projects like mobile apps and responsive websites
- In-depth knowledge of systems analysis, planning and documentation methods and standards.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with shareholders.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Capable of handling stress constructively while multitasking.
- Ability to use project management tool such as Jira and Active Collab is a plus.
- Project Management related certifications a plus