We are looking for an energetic Business Development Manager to help drive sales and grow the business at Make Technology in Hong Kong and SE Asia.
You will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work closely with our UX design team, project managers and developers and report to the Head of Business Development.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with Make’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Meet and exceed established sales quota.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients.
- Build and manage lead development pipeline.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships. Collate and maintain client information in our sales tool.
- Work closely with UX Designers, Developers and Project Managers
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 4+ years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Familiar with User Experience Strategy and Design a plus
- Proficient in Google and relevant software.